- Excellent English writing skills and communication skills
- Good understanding of social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Blogs, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, and other emerging social media handles
- Business-minded professional (Mindset)
- Passion to build a brand
- Creative & good at research and content creation
- Result-oriented individual
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Planning/strategizing campaigns and updating content on Social Media.
- Oversee social media accounts design (layout, sizes, dimensions of photos, video, gif, cover page/picture, etc.)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Handle all the eCommerce platforms to process overall sales (upload products, process orders, reply to queries, etc.)
- 1 Year experience working in a similar role will be added plus