Browse by Course
Vacancy for Front - End Developer @ Asterdio Inc.
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply16th May, 2021
|Job Type||:||Entry Level|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux or Context API).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT.