Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Professional Experience of 1 year and above