Browse by Course
Vacancy- Front End Developer @ Worldlink Parijat
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply30th January, 2020
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding client requirement and preparing mockup and documentation.
- Write well designed and optimized code
- Build scalable modules/component (SCSS) for future use.
- Describe the use case of new technologies used in projects.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Keeping up-to-date with technology.
- More than 1 years work experience as a web developer.
- Proficiency in Frontend technologies HTML5, CSS3, JS.
- Knowledge about Pre-processor like SASS
- Proficiency of using versioning preferably GIT.
- Knowledge of CMS like Word Press would be a plus.
- Knowledge of JS Libraries like React, Vue would be a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Extra preference shall be given to those candidates who are proficient Japanese Language.
- Ability to challenge yourself and accomplish the task within a timeline.
- Strong creative, analytical and problem-solving skills.