Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 3 ) ›
- PHP TRAINING ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- QA ( 1 ) ›
- Microsoft Project ( 1 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 1 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy- Front End Developer @ IntroCept Nepal
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply14th October, 2018
Introcept’s commitment in assisting IT professionals, we are announcing vacancies for self-motivated candidates with keen passion for learning and are team-oriented.
Candidates will work alongside experienced Introcepters in carrying out day-to-day (office) tasks. With an integrated and collaborative team environment, we have an uncompromising vision to help them learn, develop, and grow. Rather than just following mediocre practices, we believe in bringing out the industry leadership in them.
Currently, we have an opening for the position Front End Developer. This is a mid-level position with the opportunity to grow, get great experience within a small team of friendly developers, take on more responsibility in the future and help influence our technical direction.
- One year of working experience as a front end developer or have worked on products that the candidates can demonstrate to us.
- Any experience with Photoshop, Illustrator or similar software would be beneficial but not essential.
- Some knowledge of UX or usability practices to produce better customer experiences would be great.
- Because candidates will be helping to produce product pages and other customer content, good written English skills are required.