- Analyze business requirements and develop a solution that is robust and scalable
- Break down the architected solution into smaller, achievable tasks
- Enforce software best practices, standards, and processes
- Encourage mid-level and junior developers and verify the work of junior developers
- Provide timely solutions
- Provide support and documentation
- Must have good analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Core JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot Frameworks
- Hands-on experience working with Microservices architecture
- Experience with ORM like Hibernate and JPA.
- Should have a good knowledge of developing and integrating Restful web services using spring boot
- Experience in working with MySQL, Postgres, and Oracle Database. Experience with NoSQL database is an advantage
- Hands-on with Linux commands
- Good knowledge of git with experience on platforms like gitlab or github or bitbucket.
- Experience with a SOAP is an advantage
- Good knowledge of message brokers like RabbitMQ, Kafka is an advantage
- Understanding any cloud technologies like AWS, GCP would be an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Sonar, Junit
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: