Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy - JAVA Developer @ Pagoda Labs
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
CompanyPagoda Labs Pvt Ltd
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply17th December, 2021
- Strong understanding of JAVA, J2EE, preferably with Spring Boot experience, bonus points for React experience
- Experience implementing business-critical, high volume, and highly available applications is a must.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing tools such as JUnit.
- Familiar with GitHub for source control, Jenkins, Maven, or Griddle build process.
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills. Prior experience working on agile teams is very desirable.
- Experience in Microservices, AWS, Pivotal cloud foundry, cloud technology, CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably SQL server
- Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following: application performance monitoring tools like Datadog/Dynatrace/AppDynamics/, an understanding of AWS cloud services
- Drive and contribute to the technology road map
- Guide in the technical design efforts of various initiatives, ensuring the system design meets scalability and performance requirements
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation (e.g., coding, testing, debugging) effort.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and champion their adoption.
- Present technical issues and their business impact to management
- Work with multi-functional teams to research and resolve production issues
- Communicate complex technical solutions to a variety of business partners
- Actively mentor peers and other software engineers
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: