ETABS Training in Nepal
Overview of ETABS Training
ETABS training course is for civil engineers, structural engineers to acquire skills to analyze and design building systems. We are one of the highly recommended IT training institutes in Kathmandu to offer professional ETABS training in Nepal. Our professional ETABS course deals with the integrated system of ETABS and its ability to handle complex building models configuration.
The candidates will learn to operate powerful ETABS tools for complex building analysis and design. The structural engineers will also be able to reduce the time and cost of designing building systems after successful completion of ETABS training. We have designed international standard ETABS training in Nepal to address the need of innovative and technically sound structural engineers in the building industry.
Benefits of ETABS Training in Nepal
The training helps structural engineers transform specific building ideas into smart product designs. Further, knowledge of ETABS offers following skills and expertise to anyone pursuing this training:
- Easily understand, create and edit complex building models
- Ability to determine story level of building and input relevant building data
- Become familiar with advanced tools for structural analysis and design of entire building
- Learn to directly convert CAD drawings to ETABS models
- Learn to keep building design data in graphics or tabular form and export to database
- Become familiar with international design codes
- Gather expertise to create floor systems, vertical and lateral framing
In the backdrop of above benefits, there is a growing demand for structural engineers with practical knowledge of ETABS while more building projects are emerging worldwide. Therefore, the number of candidates (from a structural/ civil engineering background) joining ETABS course is increasing with every training session at Broadway. We suggest you contact us at the earliest and secure your seat for upcoming ETABS training session. We have special offers waiting for you.
Benefits of ETABS Training at Broadway Infosys Nepal
The candidates have following benefits while joining Broadway for ETABS training:
- Instructors are experienced structural engineers with ETABS certification
- Professional ETABS course aligning with the code of best industry practices
- Well-equipped ETABS training labs with required software and hardware specifications
- Customized training schedule including online training available
- Recruitment opportunities after completion of training
- Regular assignments and practice tests
- Special discounts available for deserving candidates
- Guidance for gaining ETABS certification
- Basic knowledge of CAD tools is helpful
- Civil Engineering background is required
- Previous experience of working with any software related to building designs is preferable
Pre-requisites for ETABS Training
There are no mandatory pre-requisites for ETABS training, however, basic knowledge of engineering tools will definitely be a plus.
Courses Outline :- ETABS Training in Nepal
- Setting of default units (Imperial or Metric)
- Defining and editing grids as per architectural drawing
- Changing view types.
- Modifying display properties
- Concrete (eg. M20, M25 grade)
- Reinforcement (eg. Fe500, Fe415)
- Defining size (dimensions length, breadth & thickness), reinforcement cover & configuration etc. of structural members like beam, column, slabs, shear wall, retaining wall as per preliminary architectural drawing.
- Drawing frame (beam/ column) and area element
- Editing frame and area element
- Modifying element properties.
- Assigning foundation support type.
- Defining Dead, Live and Seismic load patters,
- Setting Seismic parameters (Time period, Zone factor, Importance factor etc.) as per IS and NBC codes
- Defining mass sources for Seismic calculation as per code
- Computing Dead and Live load values as per relevant code and given drawing
- Applying calculated loads (Uniformly distributed load/ moments, Varying loads/ moments, lateral earth pressures etc.) to elements.
- Modifying assigned loads.
- Settings analysing option
- Choosing required load cases
- Running the model
- Analysing deflected shapes
- Analysing design forces (Moment, Shear, Axial, Torsion)
- Generating seismic calculation tables
- Checking serviceability criteria
- Extracting support reactions for foundation design
- Defining design codes
- Assigning design load combinations
- Running reinforcement design
- Checking pass or fail
- Making corrections in case of fail
- Displaying longitudinal and transverse reinforcement
- Converting reinforcement area to rebar number and size in excel