ETABS Training in Nepal
Overview of ETABS Training
ETABS Training in Nepal aka Extended Three-dimensional Analysis of Building Systems program by Broadway Infosys offers comprehensive course designed for civil engineers and structural designers.
The fundamentals of structural engineering, seismic analysis, reinforced concrete and steel structure design, and the use of ETABS software to model, examine, and create complex building systems are all topics covered in this course. In addition, the program's practical exercises, case studies, and real-world projects aid learners in gaining competence in both practical skills and structural design and analysis.
Students will possess the necessary knowledge and abilities to use ETABS software for structural engineering projects.
Why Take ETABS Training in Nepal?
- ETABS is a powerful software used in structural engineering, and taking ETABS training in Nepal can help you enhance your career prospects.
- Broadway Infosys is a leading IT training institute in Nepal and is well-known for providing high-quality training in various fields, including ETABS.
- Experienced instructors teach ETABS training by Broadway Infosys with years of experience using the software.
- The training program is designed to provide hands-on experience in using ETABS and covers all the essential aspects of the software.
- Broadway Infosys provides flexible training schedules to accommodate the needs of students and working professionals.
- The institute provides state-of-the-art training facilities with the latest software and hardware access.
- Students who complete the ETABS training program by Broadway Infosys are provided with a globally recognized certification that can help them stand out in the job market.
- The institute provides job placement assistance to its students, helping them find employment opportunities in their fields of expertise.
Taking ETABS training in Nepal by Broadway Infosys can provide numerous career opportunities for individuals interested in structural engineering. Building structure analysis and design using ETABS is a common practice in the construction industry; thus, there is a significant need for specialists in this area. As a result, a career as a structural engineer, building inspector, construction manager, or architect may become available after completing the training program.
Additionally, individuals can launch their consulting businesses and offer engineering solutions to clients in Nepal and abroad using the information and abilities acquired through ETABS training.
ETABS (RCC + Steel Structure Analysis)
RCC Basic Course: Introduction to RCC Structure Modeling, Analysis, Design.
Classes of building (CLASS A, CLASS B, CLASS C, CLASS D)
Study of Various Design Code of RCC Structure.
Introduction of ETABS
- Overview of ETABS
- Getting Help
- Templates & Defaults
- Graphical User Interface
- ETABS Screen Menus
- Unit System
- Co-ordinate System
Modeling of Residential & Commercial Building
- Starting a Model
- New model Quick Templates
- Grid System Data
- Add Structural Aspects
- Edit Stories & Grid Systems
- Add Grid at Selected Joints
- Grid options
- Save the Model
- Extrude joints to frames
- Extrude frame to shells
- Merge joints
- Align Joints / Frames / Shells
- Move Joints/Frames/Shells
- Edit Frames
- Edit Shells
- Material Properties, Section properties, Load pattern, Shell Uniform Load Sets
- Load Cases
- Load Combinations
- Draw grids, draw dimension lines, draw joint objects, draw beam/column/brace objects, draw floor /Wall Objects, draw reference points, draw reference planes, draw stack walls.
- Joint, Frame, Shell, Joint Objects, Frame Loads, Shell Loads
Design of Various structural components
- Extract and Design of Footing, Column, Beam, Slab, Staircase.
- Excel sheet design for Typical Structural Components.
Report Preparation: Procedure
MODELING + ANALYSIS + DESIGN + REPORT
For Advance Course
All Basic Course
Modeling, Analysis, Design & Report of other Structural Components
- Shear wall, Retaining wall
- Basic course of Steel Structure:
- Steel Deck Slab system.
- Steel truss structure system.
Structural Drawing Preparation from support of Report, code, MRT
MODELING + LOAD ASSIGN + ANALYSIS + DESIGN + MUNICIPAL REPORT + STRUCTURAL DRAWING
- Commercial Shopping Complex - 7 Storey
- Residential Building - 2.5 Storey