Scope and Benefits of Node.js training
The students who want to learn Node.js should firstly understand that it is a fully-functional programming language that is capable of performing anything that other languages such a C++,Ruby or Java do. Node.js surpasses many other languages when it comes to developing web applications that are real fast and capable of two-way communications where both the client and server can initiate free exchange of data. The important benefits and scopes of Node.js training are:
- Node.js developers can develop powerful web applications capable of serving large number of users at the real time.
- Node.js developers are approached by companies that develop advanced applications and are offered good amount for the projects.
- The programming skills of developers are taken to higher level by Node.js especially in developing data-intensive real-time applications such as social networking sites, gaming applications.
- In Nepal, Node.js developers have great opportunity to develop applications for government institutions (by getting employment in government-focused software companies or getting project outsourced from them) as they require applications with capability of real time handling of thousands of users.
- The trainees can be employed by IT training institutes as instructors to other aspiring Node.js developers after the successful completion of course, project works and work experience.
The scope and benefits of learning Node.js are unlimited and its learners are the ones who are wanted by the top companies to develop powerful applications able to handle real time client-server communications. Developers with sound Node.js knowledge and expertise have wide range of career opportunities with equal earning possibilities. To summarize, Node.js developers don’t have to look back once they are well trained and well experienced