R Programming Training in Nepal
Broadway has introduced international standard R programming training in Nepal to produce highly competent data analysts, statistical computing experts and data scientists. R is an open source programming language which is gaining global popularity in the programming world. Broadway has designed this special course in a career-oriented manner to educate the students on handling big data and dealing with statistical computing issues. Also, R programming course teaches an individual to assemble and disassemble data objects. This course is a vital stepping stone for those who are seeking to excel their career as data scientists or data manager. Therefore, trainees can learn R programming in Nepal at Broadway under the supervision of experienced and professional data experts.
Benefits of R Programming Training in Nepal
Skilled R developers can achieve the following benefits upon the completion of the training.
- Learn to install and configure Rstudio.
- Learn to implement R programming in data science and advanced data analytics.
- Helps to get a global recognition.
- Offers huge career scope in the field of social science, econometrics and resource management.
- Abundance of job opportunities follows.
- Enhances leadership skill.
- Develops professionalism.
R programming training will prove to be very useful for those who want to have their career as a resource manager, data scientist and more etc. Thus, it is never too late to be certified as an R developer, especially for those who have an interest in data science.
Benefits of R Programming Training at Broadway Infosys Nepal
There is a huge benefit for candidates who choose Broadway for learning R programming.
- Qualified R professionals as a tutor.
- Affordable training cost with discounts offered to deserving students.
- Availability of well-equipped training lab.
- Opportunity to network with increasing R community.
- Ensures internship and job placement in the related field.
- Availability of interactive and productive training sessions.
- Regular projects are offers to test the ability of students.
Broadway is a leading IT services provider. It offers encouragement and knowledge to its students. R programming training sessions are no different. It is given equal priority and runs with effectiveness. Ergo, the seats at Broadway are often limited because of growing popularity of R programming so reserve your seat at the earliest forour upcoming R programming training session.
- R Fundamentals
- Basic Syntax & Parameters
- Math, Variables & Strings
- Vectors and Factors
- Vector Operations
- Arrays & Matrix
- Conditional Statements
- Usage of Functions
- Classes & Objects
- Debugging & Others
Working with Data
- Reading CSV & Excel Types File-format
- Reading text files
- Writing & Saving data objects to file
Strings and Dates
- String operations
- Regular Expressions
- Merge two dataset
- Append/bind two dataset
- Filter & Select function
- Data Categorization
- Descriptive statistics
- Summary Statistics
- Table Generation (One Way, Multi Way)
- One Sample t-test
- Independent Sample t-test
- Paired Sample t-test
- One Way ANOVA
- Chi-square test
- Non Parametric test (Kruskal – Wallis / Man-Whitney Test)
Working with Databases
Part 1 - Relational Databases
Part 2 - Connecting with Relational Databases using RJDBC & RODBC
Part 3 - Database Design & Querying Data
Part 4 - Modifying Data & Using Stored Procedures
Part 5 - Database Analytics Data Visualization
Basic Visualization Tools
- Bar Charts
Specialized Visualization Tools
- Scatter Plots
- Line Plots & Regression
Advanced Visualization Tools
- Word Clouds
- Radar Charts
- Waffle Charts
- Box Plots
Creating Maps in R
- Bonus – Introduction to Shiny