Browse by Course
- UI UX Design ( 4 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 3 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 2 ) ›
- QA ( 1 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- Web Development ( 1 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 1 ) ›
- AWS Solution Architect ( 1 ) ›
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
CompanyBroadway Infosys Nepal Pvt Ltd
LocationTinkune, Subidhanagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
PostedJan 25, 2023
Deadline to Apply17th March, 2023
Education Level: Bachelor’
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with CAD
- Knowledge in the field of civil drafting and assembly drawings
- Can produce drawings using CAD 2D and 3D.
- Ability to read blueprints and construction documents.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics for computations involving analysis and estimates.
- Skill in developing and presenting written and oral technical and non-technical information for instructional purposes.
- Good communication skills in English as well as fluent Nepali
- Good experience in AutoCAD 2D, 3D
- Training candidates from Engineering / Architectural Background / Diploma Holders on CAD Software like AutoCAD, Solid Works, Revit, and other such 2D / 3D Software
- Train fresh students and corporate employees in Architectural Design based software Like REVIT Arch & family, Autocad, 2D 3D
- Present lectures and conduct discussions with students according to the class schedule
- Should be able to maintain high standards of training delivery
- Monitor and organize oral, written, practical, or performance tests to measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness
- Maintain high academic standards
- Evaluation of students' progress and sharing the same with students as well as management
- Provide suggestions on how students can improve
- Take attendance regularly and submit absences promptly to the academic coordinators
- Prepare final grades on time and submit them promptly.
Interested candidates are requested to please send their latest and updated CV along with a Cover Letter at: