SQL Server Training
MSSQL Training in Nepal
1.5 Months SQL DBA
Introduction to MS SQL Server 2017
.Net is a rising application development framework that adopts new programming methodology and is platform independent .Net framework uses C# as primary coding language. The IT professionals and students who are familiar with object oriented programming relatively find .Net an easy framework to learn. It uses Visual Studio as a key development tool and SQL Server as the database. This framework provides integrated, portable and managed environment for programming. Microsoft being the initiator of .NET Framework puts forward the following objectives that .Net framework fulfills:
- To provide a consistent object-oriented programming environment whether object code is stored and executed locally, executed locally but Internet-distributed, or executed remotely.
- To provide a code-execution environment that minimizes software deployment and versioning conflicts.
- To provide a code-execution environment that promotes safe execution of code, including code created by an unknown or semi-trusted third party.
- To provide a code-execution environment that eliminates the performance problems of scripted or interpreted environments.
- To make the developer experience consistent across widely varying types of applications, such as Windows-based applications and Web-based applications.
- To build all communication on industry standards to ensure that code based on the .NET Framework can integrate with any other code.
Broadway Infosys offers following .NET related courses
- Microsoft SQL Server
- C# .NET
- ASP .NET
- ASP .NET MVC
Among the above mentioned courses ASP.NET MVC (Model View Controller) has been in high demand among Nepalese students. It has become a highly recommended .NET related course by the developers and IT experts and therefore we have given special focus on ASP.NET MVC apart from C#.NET and ASP.NET. As wikipedia states that the MVC model of ASP.NET allows software developers to build web applications with three major layers: Model (business layer), View (Display layer) and Controller (Input control) , the ASP.NET MVC training course focuses on smart web applications development using open development model where the community members have daily interaction providing feedback and suggestions for better codes, bug-fixes, testing and additional feature development using the most updated version of ASP.NET MVC source codes. The developers are able to test each component of software independently after getting trained on ASP.NET MVC.
Why MS SQL Server Training
- Microsoft owned Relational Database Management System
- Globally popular database course
- Training courses for basic, advance to expert level
- Understanding of SQL server security concerns and ways to tackle them
- Thorough understanding of SQL Server Relational Engine, Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services
- High demand of SQL Server developers in IT job marketplace
- Career opportunity as SQL Server Database Administrator, SQL Server Developer, SQL Server Business Intelligence Developer
- Basic Computer operation knowledge .
Courses Outline :- SQL Server Training
Installing and Configuring SQL Server
- Install Microsoft SQL Server 2017
- Configure Microsoft SQL Server 2017 instances and databases.
- Configure SQL Server security
- Configure linked servers by using SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Implement database mirroring
- Implement log shipping
- Manage database snapshots.
- Retrieve data to support ad hoc and recurring queries
- Manipulate relational data
- Manage XML data
- Implement an HTTP endpoint
- Implement Service Broker components
- Import and export data from a file
- Manage replication.
- Implement and maintain SQL Server Agent jobs
- Manage databases by using Transact-SQL
- Back up a database
- Restore a database
- Move a database between servers
- Implement a table
- Implement a view
- Implement triggers
- Implement functions
- Implement stored procedures
- Implement constraints
- Implement indexes
- Create user-defined types
- Implement a full-text search.
SQL Server Performance
- Gather performance and optimisation data by using the SQL Server Profiler
- Performance and optimisation of data by using the Database Engine Tuning Advisor
- Monitor and resolve blocks and deadlocks
- Diagnose and resolve database server errors
- Monitor SQL Server Agent job history
- Gather performance and optimisation data by using DMVs.