Java Training in Nepal
Broadway Infosys is a leading IT organization providing one of the prime IT training courses as Java training in Nepal. This course is specially designed for beginner programmers, programming enthusiasts and all the emerging Java developers looking to gain the highest level of proficiency in Java programming language. The global popularity of Java has hinted Broadway Infosys Nepal to design this course in a career-oriented format in order to produce globally competent Java developers in Nepal. Candidates trained to become Java expert are taught to develop the wide range of platform independent desktop applications to web-based applications. Overall, Broadway Infosys introduces Java training in Nepal covering all of the fundamentals of learning Java including their implication in developing robust and high-end applications.
Benefits of Java Training in Nepal
Anybody can become Java experts and enjoy following benefits upon the completion of Java training course:
- Unlimited Job and career opportunities.
- Enables developers to build secured web applications.
- Helps to lay basic programming groundwork.
- Offer the ability to become a freelancer.
- Develops professionalism and enhances credibility.
- Uplifts creativity of an individual.
- Helps to adopt modern web application
Broadway has designed an international standard Java learning course that includes basic Java introduction to advanced programming techniques using this language. The course covers all the fundamentals of learning Java including their implications in developing simple to robust and high end applications. Being one of the leading IT institutions of Nepal, Broadway regularly runs Java training at a reasonable price. Therefore, save your seat at the earliest in order to appear in upcoming training sessions and secure scholarships that we offer to deserving students.
Benefits of Java Training at Broadway Infosys Nepal
Candidates studying Java training at Broadway can achieve the following benefits.
- Experienced qualified Java professionals as instructor.
- Availability of training equipment and resources.
- Availability of training program at an affordable cost.
- Scholarship is provided to deserving and needy students.
- Project works are given to students to evaluate the students.
- Interactive and friendly learning environment.
- Guaranteed internship and job opportunities.
Web based Application Development using Advanced JAVA
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition(JavaEE)
- Java EE Modules
- Features of JavaEE(EJB)
- Enterprise java Beans
- Session Bean
- EJB Containers and Life Cycle
- Introduction to POJO(Plain Old Java Project)
- Java Persistence API
- EJB Services
- Introduction to Web Server
- Servlet Technology/Terminology
- Methods of Servlet
- Life Cycle of Servlet
- Feature of Servlet
- Server Side Programming
- Installing and Configuring Servlets
- HTTP Request Types
- Difference between Get and Post method
- Content Type
- HttpServlet and web project structure
- Installing tomcat Server in eclipse
- Passing Form Parameters
- RequestDispatcher in Servlet
- Send Redirect
- Servlet Config/Context
- Http Session
- URL Rewriting
- Introduction to JSP Pages
- Basic Elements
- Action Elements
- Implicit JSP objects
- Scriptlet elements(jsp tags)
- Error Handling
- Data Control
- JSP Directives(page/include/taglib)
- Creating Java Beans
- Custom JSP Actions
- JSTL Tag Libraries
- JSTL Core Tags
- JSTL Functions
- JSTL Formatting
- HTML/JSP working concept
- Sample Program
- Logging Methods
- Logging Level
- Log Formatting
- Understanding problem without maven.
- Maven Installation
- Maven Standard Directory structure
- Maven Life Cycle
- Maven Commands
- Sample project which uses all maven commands
- Spring vs. JavaEE
- Advantage of using Spring Framework
- Aspect Oriented Programming
- Spring modules
SPRING Dependency Injection:
- Spring AOP
- Dependency Injection/Ioc Container
- Constructor/Setter injection
- Spring DI Project
Spring MVC WEB:
- Bean Autowiring
- Singleton Bean Design Pattern
- Spring Web MVC and its Configuration
- Annotations(Required, Autowired, Service, Component, Repository,
- Spring WEB MVC/Transaction Management(@Transaction)
- Controller, RequestMapping, PathVariable, ModelAttribute
- Component Scan, View Resolver Resource
- Redirect, Multipart file upload/ download
- Spring Form tag library
- Spring Persistence
- Spring JDBCTemplate
- Spring Web Service
- Hibernate Integration with Spring
- About Rest Services and Application
- Rest Controller
- JSON API(Jackson library)
- Response Entity
- JQuery Ajax Rest Call
- Rest Example Project
- Spring Boot starters, maven plugin
- Application class
- Build as a Runnable jar
- Dependency injection, component scans, Configuration
- Externalize your configuration using application.properties or YAML files
- Context Root and Management ports
- Spring MVC Controllers
- Using ModelAttributes
- @RequestMapping and @RequestParam
- JPA Data and JPA Repositories
Hibernate Framework (ORM tools)
- Hibernate Framework
- What is and why ORM?
- Java ORM frameworks
- Advantages of Hibernate ORM Framework
- Hibernate Architecture
- Configuration Object
- Session factory and Session
- Query and Criteria Object
- Hibernate Properties/hibernate.cfg.xml
- Queries: Insert/Update/Delete/Get
- Hibernate Criteria Query Example
- Hibernate Criteria: (List, Restrictions and UniqueResult)
- Auto Create Database using Hibernate hbm2ddl.auto=create properties
- Hibernate integration with Spring Framework
- Current Session/Open Session/Transaction and its real uses
- JQuery, JQuery Ajax and plugins like JQuery DataTable
- CSS, CSS Components, inline CSS, apply CSS in html page
- Bootstrap, Bootstrap used project
- Angular JS, its controller, scope and sample example
Demo- Advance Java & Framework (WEB)
- Show Servlets demo
- Show JSP demo
- Spring MVC web demo
- Spring REST demo using Angular JS
- Hibernate Separate demo
Final Project: Advance Java
Integrated Web Project: Spring MVC Web, Hibernate JDBC, Maven, HTML Form, Validation, Date api, Session handling, filter, JDBC Crud Operation.
- Student Information Management System
- Shopping Cart Application
- Share Trading Application
- Online Banking Application