Browse by Course
Quality Assurance Tester
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedFeb 26, 2023
Deadline to Apply26th March, 2023
- We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
- You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Skills on related field
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: