Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Support Analyst –Technical
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedFeb 24, 2023
Deadline to Apply24th March, 2023
- This role requires to ensure technical operations of the systems operated by NCHL and provide technical support to the members of NCHL and their end users.
- He/ She shall also monitor and perform day-to-day activities in the operations of the systems and engage in system setups, configurations, deployments and system specific trainings to the relevant stakeholders.
- At least University degree in Engineering/IT/IS/IM, Science or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in technology design, development, implementation, and/or operation. Experience in supporting users of critical systems will be an advantage. Outstanding fresh graduate with excellent knowledge of web/ mobile applications, computer languages, databases, Linux/ Windows OS, network technologies can also apply.
- Outstanding fresh graduate with hands-on knowledge of web/ mobile applications, computer languages, databases, Linux/ Windows OS, network technologies can also apply.
- Understanding of Web Services, XML, Message Queue, FTP, financial messaging will be advantage
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment is crucial.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: