- Good Data Entry Management Skills (Should be fully acquainted with Tally or other accounting software)
- Good computing skills (Should be familiar with Microsoft Office)
- Firm grasp of basic and intermediate accounting principles
- Comfortable handling and storing confidential financial information
- Excellent Reporting & Analytical Skills
- Driving license holder (at least two wheeler)
- Able and willing to correspond and deal with banks (pertaining to custom clearance papers
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
- Update journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue
- Maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports