Browse by Course
Vacancy- Android Developer Trainee @ Proshore Nepal
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
LocationMuni Bhairab Marg, Tinkune, Kathmandu, Nepal
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply2nd May, 2019
Proshore Nepal is seeking an Android Developer Trainee who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented developers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
We have a casual, open office environment in Tinkune within walking distance of the Kantipur Publication Building. If this description and the items below seem like a potential fit we look forward to hearing from you.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Communicate to the Team Lead and members the progress of the project task
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
You have the following profile and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in Android app development with Android Studio
- Experience in Android SDK and Java with OOP concept
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Basic understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Competitive Salary
- Dashain Bonus
- Lunch Facility
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Timing
- 5 working days
- Career enhancement opportunities
- Performance Bonus
- Regular Team Building Activities and Outing