- In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tactics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferable: Proficiency in Adobe CC
- Expertise in Google Office Suite
- Knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Experience with CRM tools
- Plan and provide digital marketing tactical support including simple web development, email marketing, social media, and video editing support.
- Develop, execute and manage/assist digital marketing campaigns, leveraging email and social.
- Manage social media channels and vendor relationships through content strategy and editorial calendar planning.
- Develop content for social media channels and facilitate content governance process with partners and internal teammates
- Coordinate the 3rd party marketing integrations and tools with the IT team
- Provide recommendations for improvement of digital initiatives through competitive analysis, research, and analysis of web analytics
- Plan and develop digital marketing applications including landing pages, microsites, email templates, and social imagery.
- Develop a master content calendar for all web assets
- Analyze key digital metrics to make data-driven improvements to the performance of digital marketing initiatives.
- Plan and execute video projects that require the development of new video content and editing
- Work with internal stakeholders to align on campaign timing and delivery
- Proofread digital copy for clarity, grammar, and spelling
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: