Browse by Course
Vacancy- Dot Net Developer @ Proshore Nepal
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
LocationMuni Bhairab Marg, Tinkune, Kathmandu, Nepal
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply23rd August, 2019
Proshore is seeking a .NET developer who is dedicated to their craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running for our team. The right candidate will write maintainable codes to a high standard, and make architectural and system design decisions.
Your primary role will be to work with your team to continue development of desktop application/background services in client and remote side, developed in C#.NET 4.5. The ecosystem uses different RESTful communication protocols/principles and SignalR based asynchronous communication, so you should have or should be willing to gain knowledge of these principles and their relative development practices. Individuals might be require to do some R&D and we expect you to be willing to put new and efficient solutions to the team.
We have a casual, open office environment in Tinkune within walking distance of the Kantipur Publication Building. If this description and the items below seem like a potential fit we look forward to hearing from you.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related degree
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer of 2 or more years
- Familiarity with the .NET framework 4, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC), REST)
- Familiarity with multi-threaded/multi-process API/Application/Services design and development principles, different Web Authentication Principles and design and development of Asynchronous application and services.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using C# .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Knowledge of version control system based development (eg: Git)
- Knowledge of SignalR or some other Real-time communication packages is a plus point.
What makes you attractive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a good team player
- Must be a quick learner
- Dashain Bonus
- Lunch Facility
- Accidental and Medical Insurance
- Flexible Timing
- 5 working days
- Career enhancement opportunities
- Performance Bonus
- Regular Team Building Activities and Outing