Enterprise Support Department
- Qualification: BCA, BSC. CSIT, B.E, B.E Final year running/Pass Out.
- Willing to work in any shift. 24*7*365 Days.
- Minimum 2 months of CCNA Course or CCNA Certification
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. (Morning/Day shift only for females).
Job Description Call Support/Monitoring (Enterprise Support)
- Handle corporate customer complaints and queries via phone and emails.
- Handle Hotspot-related problems.
- Handle Fiber link-related problems.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot corporate customer problems at the first level.
- Monitor the upstream link and inform the concerned department of any problems observed
- Monitor the status of POD and trunk link and inform the concerned department of any problems observed.
- Configure router and switches, if required.
- Handle request for bandwidth increment/decrement of fiber and wireless client, if required
- Coordinate with field support technicians on wireless equipment configuration.
- Follow up with RT until the client’s issue is solved.
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a cover letter at: