||Bachelor's or Equivalent
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading it to a computer
- Following a script, screenplay, or outline
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring, and faulty footage
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches his or her vision
- Training in multimedia and communications helpful
- Proficiency in editing software programs
- General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology
- Ability to take and follow direction, while also having a creative eye for improvement.
Note: Job placement opportunity after internship on the basis of work performance.