Browse by Course
- MERN Stack Development ( 3 ) ›
- Web Design ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- Java Framework ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- SQL DBA ( 1 ) ›
- React js ( 1 ) ›
- CCNA ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy for PHP with Laravel @ CAS Total Solutions
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
CompanyCAS Total Solutions
PostedSep 21, 2022
Deadline to Apply22nd May, 2021
|Qualification||:||Bachelors or Equivalent|
|Job Type||:||Mid Level|
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible primarily for handling backend and frontend development.
- Collect the requirement, prepare the requirement document to ensure the detailed requirement is capture, and get the sign-off on the requirement collected
- Catch the project timeline and rollout plans
- Troubleshoot the problems in applications and perform required actions for effective fixing.
- Contribute to planning architectures, deployments, and roadmaps
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code, support the audit team to validate the development and to ensure the standards are met.
- Write reusable code and libraries, optimize applications for performance and scalability
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Be able to build secured backend APIs to be consumed by multiple applications with standardized security processes.
- Should be able to write API in the framework and perform the required tests to finalize SIT/UAT & Go-Live.
- Should be able to fix the bugs
- Should be able to develop the web application
- Should have working experience in PHP, LARAVEL, MySQL/ MariaDB
- Experience with bug tracking.
- Experience with modern software delivery practices.
- Experience delivering products with Agile methodologies
- Should be a team player
- Should be a good learner
- Knowledge of OWASP to secure the developed application and maintain the security standard
- Should be able to manage and maintain the script in GIT to keep track of change management and CI/CD.