Browse by Course
- Web Design ( 3 ) ›
- Digital Marketing ( 3 ) ›
- PHP TRAINING ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 2 ) ›
- QA ( 1 ) ›
- Microsoft Project ( 1 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 1 ) ›
- Accounting ( 1 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 1 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 1 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 1 ) ›
- UI UX Design ( 1 ) ›
- Flutter Framework ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy- Front End Developer @ Asterdio Inc.
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelEntry Level
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply20th June, 2019
Bachelor’s Degree (any stream of information technology)
We are looking for a Front End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance.