Browse by Course
- UI UX Design ( 4 ) ›
- Python & Django ( 2 ) ›
- Computer Basics & Microsoft Office Package ( 2 ) ›
- Video Editing ( 2 ) ›
- MERN Stack Development ( 2 ) ›
- Graphic Design ( 1 ) ›
- Web Development ( 1 ) ›
- Python with Artificial Intelligence (AI) ( 1 ) ›
- ASP.NET Core ( 1 ) ›
- PHP with Laravel ( 1 ) ›
- AWS Solution Architect ( 1 ) ›
Vacancy - Full Stack Developer (PHP) @ Intellisoft Nepal
Job TypeFull Time
Job LevelMid Level
LocationBuddhanagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
PostedSep 20, 2022
Deadline to Apply11th October, 2021
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop advanced PHP applications that are code optimized to support and manage large scale websites.
- Write advanced SQL queries in the MySQL database.
- Work with different product development and business stakeholders to ensure the business development needs are being met.
- Should be able to learn new coding to meet the industry demands.
- Should be able to collaborate with User Experience Team and designers.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Ensure all coding style is valid and consistent across the application being built.
- Must know API coding.
- Must be professional in documenting and providing proper process, architecture and standard components.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of Good Experience in Design/Coding/Testing in an open-source environment.
- Have built Large Scale Projects.
- Excellent Communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Cloud server usage is a plus.
- WordPress experience is a plus
Interested candidates are requested to send their latest and updated CV along with a Cover Letter at: [email protected]