Proshore is an international IT company with offices in Nepal and the Netherlands with a team of professionals who collaborate closely. We employ our own method when doing so, and we set up our company in an accordingly opinionated, special way.
If you have a deep interest in software and its ability to impact and improve the process of governance, we are interested in talking to you.
Proshore is seeking a Node.js developer who is dedicated to their craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running for our team. The right candidate will write maintainable, high standard codes, and make architectural and system design decisions.
We have a casual, open office environment in Tinkune within walking distance of the Kantipur Publication Building. If this description and the items below seem like a potential fit we look forward to hearing from you.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Robust knowledge of Node.js frameworks such as Express.JS, Socket.io, Sails.js
- Strong understanding of middlewares
- Proficient in writing unit tests and using unit testing tools.
- Understanding of server-side templating, such as Jade, Pug, EJS will be an added advantage
- Better understanding of nature of asynchronous programming and its workarounds
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization between multiple systems,environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable platform
- Proficiency in using versioning tools
- Basic knowledge of AWS will be an added advantage
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar relevant field
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
What makes you attractive:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a good team player
- Must be a quick learner
- Competitive Salary
- Dashain Bonus
- Lunch Facility
- Accidental and Health Insurance
- Flexible Timing
- 5 working days
- Career enhancement opportunities
- Performance Bonus
- Regular Team Building Activities and Outing